Friday, February 25, 2011

Cover Letter

February 24, 2011.


Mrs. Tanya Pimentel.
Human Resources Coordinator.
Ministry of Education
Santa Ana

Dear Mrs. Pimentel:

I am submitting the enclosed resume for the Basic teacher’s position, which appeared in La Prensa Grafica newspaper, the last Sunday. My background has given me the experience needed for this position.

I enclose my resume where you can find my complete history of works in different schools and colleges, I graduated since ten years ago, so I think I have the necessary knowledge to manage the grade in that school. I have made many contributions on the school where I work as acting, because with my director and coworkers found a new method to plan the classes for students, also we made a good plan of discipline. I also have a good communication with parents and children, you can see it a Diploma that the Ministry of Education gave me, because I participated and directed the parent’s schools in our educative district.

I list my skills and abilities:
  • I can use a computer.
  • I can use a photocopy machine.
  • I can use a fax and telephone.
  • I can prepare my classes making my documents on the computer.
  • I can participate in meetings and other capacitating.

I am enthusiastic  about working with other people, I really appreciate of you to consider my resume and my skills for this job. I will hope a interview with you for talking about everything you want to know about me.

Thank you for your time.


Sincerely,


Juan Carlos Vicen


No comments:

Post a Comment